jeudi 12 octobre 2023

How to promote research & publications

I just followed on webinar on promoting research using repositories for preprints + social media. Not that I am stranger to this, but never was truly convinced. I still however check this kind of webinar, to see if new ideas appear (and it did - i learned about PCI).

I am convinced though that the correct way to do it is like this for example

A Maclaurin type inequality | What's new (wordpress.com)

You dont need to do it at Tao level, but even for reviewers, students  or casual readers it would be of immense help. It is actualy better to tweet the blogpost that directly the paper.

PS : the funniest thing about the blog above, is that I noticed just today that it was Tao's. And I am following the updates from 2015 something. 

Aucun commentaire: